Customer Service Executive
Brewster Partners are looking for an experienced Customer Services Executive to join a business in Sheffield. My client is not a call centre.
- Answering customer enquiries over the telephone and email.
- Taking customer payments.
- Administration duties.
- Entering all customer information onto a CRM database.
- Giving information and helping solve problems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to empathise with customers.
- This role requires excellent IT, organisational and communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in helping and supporting the customer journey throughout
- A polite and friendly attitude
- Be confident to handle complaints and issues independently, remaining calm under pressure.
- Experience in a customer services / call centre environment would be an advantage.
- Attractive salary.
- 9-5 with an hour for lunch
- Free parking
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Customer Service Executive, Reference: GH / 266902". Thank you for your interest.