Customer Service Assistant
Brewster Partners are looking for an experienced Customer Services Assistants to join a business in Chesterfield. My client is not a call centre.
- Answering customer enquiries over the telephone and e mail.
- Entering all customer information onto a CRM database.
- Giving information and helping solve problems.
- Daily planning of engineer diaries to ensure a manageable workload balance to meet customer demand throughout the year.
- Administering and setting up service contracts.
- Taking payments for services.
- Promoting service contracts and extended warranty schemes.
- Following up sales enquiries and quotations to convert to sales.
- Handling complaints, referring to a manager if necessary.
- Processing warranty claims in a timely manner and dispatching parts required.
- Ordering urgent spare parts from our suppliers.
- This role requires excellent IT, organisational and communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in helping and supporting the customer journey throughout
- A polite and friendly attitude
- Be confident to handle complaints and issues independently, remaining calm under pressure.
- Experience in a customer services / call centre environment would be an advantage.
- Attractive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Health Insurance.
- Hours of work: 08.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday.
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Customer Service Assistant, Reference: GH / 266902". Thank you for your interest.