Graduate Analyst Role
Brewster Partners are working with a growing business in Harrogate to recruit a Graduate role. My client is looking for a candidate who has strong Excel skills, can demonstrate a common sense approach and is looking for a role and company they can grow with.
- Provide research across the business and industry
- Produce a competitor analysis
- Research new opportunities in the pipeline and add to the competitor analysis
- High level research - Look at and analyse statistical information and pass to the Senior Bid Manager.
- Issue weekly Competitor Analysis, Analyse and provide information which can then be used as a marketing tool. Pro-actively support Sales, Marketing and Operations by undertaking regular reviews and looking at problem areas.
- Look out for important up to date stats being released
- This role would suit a candidate looking for a role / company where they can grown and develop.
- Strong excel / analytical skills are essential
- Common sense approach
- Dynamic approach
- A role where you can develop and grow
- Join a growing business with lots of opportunities
- Birthday off
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus stats
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Graduate Analyst Role, Reference: GH / 23890". Thank you for your interest.