Customer Service Advisor (30 - 40 hours)
Brewster Partners are recruiting a Customer Service candidate for a small, highly successful award-winning family business, working in a small office environment. I am looking for a candidate who has a natural talent for customer-care with excellent administrative skills; If you are looking for a role with responsibility and autonomy and you get a real buzz from sorting your customers out, then we would welcome an application from you.
- You will be the first point of contact for post-sale support
- Dealing with returns to manufacturers and couriers
- Liaising with warehouse, a number of stores, manufacturers, couriers and customers throughout the day
- The role will be varied and you will need to see each task to its’ conclusion
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role is desirable - experience within a retail environment is useful
- An experienced customer service administrator
- Proactive with strong organisational skills
- An Excellent communicator, with a calm and professional attitude on the telephone when handling queries/correspondence
- Customer service professional
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Customer Service Advisor (30 - 40 hours), Reference: GH / 1805-35". Thank you for your interest.