Scheduling Officer / Coordinator
Brewster Partners are working with a training provider in Doncaster to recruit a Scheduler. Timely and effective scheduling of end-point assessment activities, deliver scheduling information to a range of stakeholders including learners, assessors, providers and employers. Act as point of office contact for the assessors, employers and providers giving first-class customer service and provide the scheduling manager with all requested information. The role would suit candidates who can demonstrate strong organisation / coordination and planning skills.
- Scheduling of all end-point assessments in line with KPI’s.
- Providing effective communication to a range of internal and external stakeholders including external customers, employed staff and associate staff.
- Planning time and cost-effective EPA to ensure the best use of resources.
- Provide office support for the scheduling manager.
- Liaise with assessors, employers and providers, providing assistance with queries relating to booking/scheduling of EPAs to enable the company to deliver a service that is unrivalled.
- Ensuring assessors’ availability and diaries are kept up to date.
- Resolving problems with other departments and customers swiftly and to a satisfactory standard.
- Running daily results reports and ensuring all resits are rescheduled as per the standard, and provider’s and employer’s requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Experience and strong track record of working to targets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Up-to-date awareness of confidentiality and data protection issues.
- Good awareness of HR and equality and diversity issues.
- Strong working knowledge of all office equipment and relevant software programs including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), web database and CRM, as required. Demonstrable word processing, spreadsheet and email skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with accurate data input.
- Ability to work from own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- Desirable knowledge of UK postcodes and road networks.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Scheduling Officer / Coordinator, Reference: GH \ 17890". Thank you for your interest.