Customer Service Administrator (30-40 hours available)
Brewster Partners are recruiting for a small but highly successful award-winning family business in Barnsley. My client is looking for candidates who have a natural talent for customer-care with excellent administrative skills. This role would suit candidates looking for a role with responsibility and autonomy who get a real buzz from sorting their customers out.
You will be the first point of contact for post-sale support.
What the role will involve:
- Answering customer queries via telephone, email, social media
- Dealing with customer messages, queries, complaints on Amazon & eBay platforms
- Liaising with manufacturers, couriers, stores,
- Handling customer complaints thoroughly and effectively
- Actioning return requests from customers
- Issuing replacement product or refund as per customer request
We are looking for someone who has experience in a customer service role and truly understands the meaning of customer care. You will need to be IT literate in all Microsoft applications. The role requires exceptional organisational and communication skills and teamwork as you will be liaising with warehouse, a number of stores, manufacturers, couriers and customers throughout the day; so your role will be varied and you will need to see each task to its’ conclusion.
In Addition, you will need tenacity and assertiveness when dealing with returns to manufacturers and couriers.
Experience within a retail environment is desirable but not essential.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
- Experienced customer service advisor/administrator
- Proactive, professional attitude with strong organisational skills
- Good communicator both orally and in written format
- Lovely working environment
- Free parking
- 30-40 hours
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Customer Service Administrator (30-40 hours available), Reference: GH / 1768999". Thank you for your interest.