Social Media and Digital Assistant
My client is an exciting business founded by International Fashion and Sustainable Technology leaders. They are recruiting for a Social Media and Digital Assistant to help them level-up their social reach, digital content and audience development as well as ensure they remain an active and relevant technology and style brand. My client is looking for a dynamic, passionate and knowledgeable Social Media & Digital Marketing Assistant. This is a brand new role that Brewster Partners are really excited to bring to market.
This role has a specific focus on:
- Running the companies social media channels with consistent and high-quality content
- Growing reach and engagement to build audience relationships and drive sales
- Running digital advertising campaigns
- Updating websites, writing blogs and producing content for all digital media channels
- To establish conversations and generate content that connects and interacts with audiences, organisations and wider industry and not simply scheduling posts.
- To share best practices, research social strategies and to innovate social media strategy Campaign Management
- Working with local bloggers, influencers and brands on collaborative marketing activity and PR campaigns
- To act as brand guardian (alongside the Marketing & Sales Coordinator and Artistic Director) to ensure all external communications, campaigns and assets follow brand guidelines, tone of voice and reflect our values.
- Active on a range of social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok & YouTube)
- Inspired by the power of social media and its ability to connect with people
- Interested in refining digital strategy to get the best engagement possible
- Well-versed in what works and what doesn’t for different social algorithms
- Great at quickly generating engaging content for our audiences
- A degree educated candidate in Fashion or Marketing
- A fantastic and exciting opportunity
- Fantastic salary
- Hybrid working pattern
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Social Media and Digital Assistant, Reference: GH \ 176890". Thank you for your interest.