Marketing and Comms Executive
Brewster Partners are delighted to be working exclusively with Harworth Group to recruit a Marketing and Comms Executive.
Harworth Group plc is a leading land regeneration and property investment specialist which owns, manages and develops c.21,500 acres over 120 sites across the North of England and the Midlands, with a Gross Asset Value of over £500 million.
This is a newly created role and will provide support to the Marketing Manager and will involve digital and traditional methods of marketing. You will support the business with a range of marketing and communications activity at both PLC and regional level. Based from the Rotherham office (HQ), the candidate will be an important team member in helping deliver the marketing and communication functions both traditionally and digitally.
This is a varied role that would suit an ambitious candidate looking to grow and shape the role as they develop in the organisation.
- Work with the business to ensure all existing marketing collateral and content (website, brochures, etc) for each major development site are continually updated as needed.
- Work with the business to ensure major development site pages on the Corporate website are up to date including photo gallery, summary of development progress, etc.
- Own, develop and manage the social media strategy for the company (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo).
- Copywriting initial drafts for press releases and social media content.
- Optimise and grow Harworth’s digital presence across all platforms & digital assets including on-site SEO, Google (knowledge centre, maps, etc), social media, directories, etc.
- Working day-to-day with PR advisors and external agencies
- Manage the press calendar.
- Relevant degree/qualification in Business/Marketing/Comms (desirable).
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with leading/advising on social media activity and strategy.
- Experience of PR management.
- Experience in online/digital marketing and using Content Management Systems to update websites.
- Creative and good attention to detail.
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Powerpoint, Excel and Word. Experience in design software i.e. Adobe Photoshop or Indesign advantageous.
- Organised and proactive.
Harworth Group PLC offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Fantastic salary
- Discretionary bonus – Based on performance against set personal objectives & Group Financial targets
- Pension scheme - employer contribution 10%
- Private healthcare scheme
- Life insurance Four times salary
- 26 days annual leave
- Ability to buy another week holiday
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Marketing and Comms Executive, Reference: GH / 176890". Thank you for your interest.