HR Administrator (with payroll)
Brewster Partners are working with an IT business in Sheffield to recruit an HR / Payroll Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate wishing to progress in HR. My client are willing to fund a candidate with their CIPD.
- Maintain and record holiday leave requests.
- Update the company training matrix as and when necessary organising new or refresher training when required.
- Assist in ensuring statutory training requirements are met.
- Evaluate training and development programs.
- Assist in developing a network of excellent training providers to meet the needs of the business.
- Assist the HR Coordinator with general day to day HR related Admin tasks and duties
- Assist the Supply Chain Director as and when required
- Maintain a constant high level of confidentiality at all time
- Liaison with field engineers receiving and chasing missing weekly timesheets across all department
- Calculation of hours work on Weekly Engineer Timesheet
- Inputting Timesheet calculations
- Previous HR Admin experience.
- Previous Payroll experience inputting timesheets onto the system.
- Be flexible and have a willingness to learn.
- Enjoy working with people.
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings, and attending relevant courses.
- Have an understanding of e-learning training courses.
- Able to demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to workplace learning.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Able to balance numerous conflicting demands.
- CIPD funding
- 33 days holiday (including Bank holidays)
- Westfield Health Scheme
- Free on-site parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: HR Administrator (with payroll), Reference: GH / 176890". Thank you for your interest.