Department Administrator / Coordinator
Brewster Partners are working with a growing but established business in Barnsley for a Department / Team Coordinator. The role will be to support a department in all areas of administration and organisation.
- Support a department ensuring all administration is dealt with to a high standard
- Being first point of contact for all correspondence in the department
- Working with internal teams
- Cordinating internal and external training
- Creating and producing reports
- Administration and maintenance of training records/activity
- Previous work experience that demonstrates the ability to coordinate and organise work is essential.
- The ability to juggle various activities at once
- Strong IT skills - be proficient in the main elements of Microsoft office
- Strong administrator with good planning and prioritising skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Work to relevant company procedures
- Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Enjoy working with people and work as part of a team
- Free parking
- My client is wanting to invest in the candidate who joins the business so there will be progression opportunities available
- My client is stable and celebrated growth even in difficult economic times
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Department Administrator / Coordinator, Reference: GH \ 17562". Thank you for your interest.