Business / Commercial Analyst
Brewster Partners are working with a growing business in Harrogate for a Commercial / Business Analyst. My client has reported strong profit growth this financial year and have a fantastic reputation in their industry. My client are based in Harrogate an ideal location for motorway links and are easily commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, York and surrounding areas. This is a newly created role and will allow somebody to be responsible for their own projects and work load, working independently and managing business needs and demands.
To be instrumental in supporting the Business Development team with Analysis of future projects, market research and development of the pricing process.
The work calls for someone with excellent analytical skills and the ability to work with colleagues and managers from other departments. Suitable candidates for the role should be confident and persuasive individuals with good communication skills.
You will ensure data transparency and integrity, whilst understanding and maximising the integration of current systems to ensure insightful business information is provided to support the Finance team.
Support the Senior Business Analyst in establishing a robust and transparent Business Information function
- Provide insight, clarity and integrity of data sourced from multiple systems
- Translate data into meaningful information to support business decisions
- Provide data in a simple and meaningful way accessible to all areas of the business
- Proactively identify and understand trends in data
- Previous analyst experience
- Previous experience improving processes and systems
- Microsoft applications (advanced excel)
- Ability to form and develop relationships
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Your birthday off
- This is a brand new role and allows someone to put their own stamp on the position
- Opportunity to grow in the role and company
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Business / Commercial Analyst, Reference: GH / 1707-84". Thank you for your interest.