Part Time Receptionist / Legal Secretary
Brewster Partners are delighted to be working with a Legal Firm in Bakewell to recruit a Part Time Receptionist.
Previous front of house experience is essential for this role and ideally gained within a busy property / legal environment.
- Meeting and greeting of clients
- Diary management
- Meeting room management and housekeeping
- File opening and closing
- Photocopying and general administrative duties including the management of the reception area.
- Experience of working as a Receptionist
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary / receptionist from a Solicitor’s Practice will be an advantage but not essential
- Accurate typing with a minimum speed of 40 wpm.
- Ability to input information quickly and accurately.
- Ability to manage and organise large volumes of documents.
- Confident in use of email and other systems in daily work.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of OMS document management.
To apply for this position, candidates will need to demonstrate good administrative IT skills and have an eye for detail and accuracy. The successful candidate will be professional, reliable and hardworking.
Monday to Wednesday 9-5 (21 hours per week)
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Part Time Receptionist / Legal Secretary, Reference: gh1678". Thank you for your interest.