Brewster Partners are currently working with an Engineering business who are seeking to appoint an Executive Assistant due to business growth. The company are a family owned business who are leaders in a dynamic and innovative industry. Your role and the level of stakeholders you deal with will be extremely varied so requires an adaptable and flexible individual.
The business is on a clear growth journey and is underlined by clear values and principles that run throughout the organisation. This is an extremely exciting position for EA’s operating at a high level and looking to provide the ultimate support to the Executive team. This position is a pivotal role in the organisation and requires a proactive EA who can quickly establish areas they can provide support.
The role will support the Managing Director and Executive Director.
- Filtering telephone calls and emails.
- Receiving documents, correspondence, and messages, and ensuring information is forwarded to the appropriate Manager/Department in an efficient and timely manner.
- Email Management - highlighting any urgent emails or urgent actions arising from them.
- Diary Management.
- Event Management.
- Client facing - welcoming clients to the business, ensuring they have refreshments and being a credible, well presented and informed representation of the business.
- To produce/prepare documentation in a variety of formats including Word, Excel, PDF, PowerPoint, and other reports including confidential material.
- To assist with the preparation, drafting and production of documentation for Board papers, working closely with the MD & ED as required.
- Arrange all internal room bookings, organise hospitality as required.
- Facilities management of meeting rooms and associated front of house public spaces (reception).
- Ensure that the appearance of the MDs & ED’s office and their own office is tidy and well organised.
- Ensure that Senior Managers are prepared for meetings, agendas/papers are prepared sufficiently in advance for meetings and that minutes are accurate.
- Responsible for the dissemination of information either in advance or after the meeting and for following up actions directly with those who have been assigned actions, to ensure that agreed next steps are carried out in a timely manner.
- Although the role will be predominantly related to business affairs it will also involve support to the Executive teams personal life and will mean assisting with a range of life admin and organising social events.
- IT hardware equipment provision and phone ordering management for the company and new starters.
- Social Media.
- Assisting the HR team with recruitment.
- Previous experience working at EA level
- Flexible approach and happy to get involved with all areas of the business
- Business acumen
- Proactive approach to the role
- Ability to deal with a range of stakeholders
- Laptop / phone
- Pension scheme
- Health plan
- Car or car allowance
- Free fruit
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Executive Assistant, Reference: GH / 15678". Thank you for your interest.