HR Manager (Manufacturing)
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for a manufacturer for a HR Manager. This would suit a candidate who is used to working in a fast paced environment.
- Employment legislation, including ensuring that all policy and procedure is compliant.
- Promote employee engagement, motivation and well -being.
- To represent the HR Function, ensuring best practice is followed.
- To ensure GDPR regulations are adhered to
- To ensure policies and procedures are followed
- To ensure Legal Training is up to date and recorded
- To act as an advisor to the Management Team on all People related matters
- To work with the Regional HR Business Partner on shaping and launching the people strategy of the business.
- Act as the main point of contact for all employee relations queries and concerns
- Support Line Managers and provide HR advice and implications upon operational processes
- Ensure that all employee files are kept up to date
- Provide guidance and advice to the Management Team in relation to people matters
- Manage employee relations including any grievance, capability, investigation, flexible working, fixed term contract and disciplinary meetings and undertake the administration as required.
- Oversee and manage the full recruitment cycle – candidate care, screening applications, booking interviews
- Coordinate new starter and probation reviews in the given time frames
- Manager HRIS & monthly payroll
- Co-ordinate the Employee Forum
- Carry out HR Inductions
- Produce HR related documentation
- Update internal visual management system
- Manage healthcare scheme & wellbeing initiatives
- Carry out exit interviews and track trends
- Manage apprentice recruitment and levy account
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Substantial generalist HR experience over several years (generalist to cover recruitment and resourcing, organisation design and development, L & D, employee relations, change management, high performance organisation)
- Working knowledge of employment law including employee and labour relations experience
- Strong employee engagement, coaching and employee relations knowledge
- Convincing personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly flexible team player
- Comfortable in instigating change and dealing with challenges, you thrive on collaborative working and are motivated by accomplishing tangible business results
- A strong drive for success, continuous improvement approach and a consistently positive attitude and outlook are vital qualities.
- Excellent salary between £36 - £40k
- Free parking
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical cover
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: HR Manager (Manufacturing), Reference: GH / 1509-46". Thank you for your interest.