Learning and Development Officer
Brewster Partners are currently looking for a creative Learning & Development Officer to join my clients Learning and Development Team. It is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual who loves to interact with people and support them in being the best they can be!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and evaluate a variety of learning interventions based on the needs of the various functions across the business using a blended approach
- Evaluation and assessment of training in order to make improvements where necessary
- Manage, develop, and deliver the Induction programme for all new employees.
- Provide Learning and Development support across the business; both virtually and classroom based.
- Create content, manage, and maintain the e-learning tools and platform used across the business.
- Develop and cultivate positive internal relationships with key stakeholders across the Group.
- Working on Multiple projects and providing training for several different stakeholders
- Creating and maintain training and skills records on relevant internal and/or external systems
- Undertake training administration and document control
- Booking places on training courses
- Maintain ongoing accurate records and logs, producing reports as required
- Develop and support the Graduate Programmes
- Develop and support the Apprenticeship & Professional Qualification Programmes
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in L&D (or equivalent) completed or working towards
- Have worked as an L&D Officer or Advisor level as a minimum as having industry experience is key.
- Previous experience in the creation, delivery, and evaluation of innovative L&D solutions
- A good level of commercial awareness and impact of L&D on the business
- Proven track record in an administration role dealing with employees, clients, and training partners on a daily basis
- Experience in digital content design
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Possess the courage to challenge in a positive manner
- Must be well organised and able to prioritise and manage multiple requests and activities concurrently
- IT literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A self-starter, requiring little or no supervision with a positive attitude and outlook and ability to learn new systems quickly
£25,000 - £27,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Learning and Development Officer, Reference: GH / 14986". Thank you for your interest.