Brewster Partners are delighted to be working exclusively with Harworth Group to recruit a Team Administrator for the Income Team.
Harworth Group plc is a leading land regeneration and property investment specialist which owns, manages and develops c.21,500 acres over 120 sites across the North of England and the Midlands, with a Gross Asset Value of over £500 million.
This role will provide property management focussed administration support to the Income Team.
The Income team deals with two portfolios resulting in two sets of asset managers, each with slightly differing requirements. There is the Business Space Portfolio (industrial commercial properties) and Natural Resources Portfolio (tipping/renewable energy/agricultural land etc).
- Archiving legal and technical documentation using agreed system.
- Filing updates and records compliance.
- Assisting with letter and report creation and distribution with use of MS packages such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Preparing presentations using MS PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Printing, binding, laminating documents.
- To provide general administration/diary support to the Team
- To maintain all legal administration surrounding the sale and purchase of property
- Maintain excel database of all Assets and Tenants
- To process all Invoices and keep track of payments and budgets
- Collating information on annual insurance policy, vacant properties/inspections, vacant business rates etc.
- Coordinate and maintain Tenancy records, for internal and external use
- Raise PO’s and monitor consultant/ suppliers invoices and subject to Income team approval, present to Finance Department
- Coordinate and maintain signing of critical legal documents including leases, transfers and construction agreements
- Coordinate and maintain EPC Registers
- Coordinate and maintain Insurance data
- Coordinate and maintain tenant contact details
- Respond to tenant phone calls and enquiries and direct to the relevant Asset Manager or Facilities Manager.
- Assist Income team to create a database for each property bringing together construction documentation, including all guarantees, drawings and O&M Manuals.
- Handling of legal documentation including leases, licences and building contracts.
- Attend internal and external property asset management and legal meetings.
- Degree qualified
- Experience in a commercial property management team
- Well organised and good attention to detail
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-motivating, autonomous and efficient
- Able to carry out role in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Pleasant and engaging people skills.
- Excellent experience of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel (proficient in creating tables, formula etc), Outlook & Powerpoint)
- Experience of working in a busy, sometimes time pressured, corporate property environment.
- Ability to input data efficiently and accurately
- Ability to work on new initiative software
Harworth Group PLC offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Fantastic salary
- Discretionary bonus – Based on performance against set personal objectives & Group Financial targets
- Pension scheme - employer contribution 10%
- Private healthcare scheme
- Life insurance Four times salary
- 26 days annual leave
- Ability to buy another week holiday
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Property Administrator, Reference: GH / 14854". Thank you for your interest.