Office / HR Manager
Brewster Partners are excited to be working with a Rotherham based company to recruit an Office / HR Manager. This is a newly created role and requires an experienced Office Manager with HR experience to hit the ground running and take a handle of the business and all office / HR tasks.
- To manage the day to day running of the office, including general administration, screening telephone calls, managing and responding to emails, arranging meetings, coordinating diaries.
- Greeting visitors and being first point of contact for all clients / visitors.
- Organising meeting rooms
- To deal with all HR duties including maintaining HR records and documents, preparing contracts and relevant documents for new hires, ensuring all new starter documentation is collected, preparing and carrying out inductions for new hires and other HR duties
- To implement processes and procedures
- To understand what administrative duties you can take control of to support other functions within the business
- To oversee multiple projects and be able to prioritise to ensure deadlines are met
- Previous experience in an Office Manager / HR role
- Ability to join a business and make a newly created role your own with minimum input / supervision from others
- Ability to communicate with all levels across a business
- IT skills: proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proactive, hard-working, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail are essential for this role.
- A flexible approach, be organised, and able to prioritise their own workload, whilst having the ability to work autonomously.
- Previous experience doing UK / Foreign travel is essential
- Excellent Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + (depending on level of experience)
- Hrs per week: 37.5
- Holidays: 25 + Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Office / HR Manager, Reference: GH \ 1173980". Thank you for your interest.