b2b Marketing Assistant
Brewster Partners are working with a business in Rotherham to recruit a Marketing Assistant (business to business).
- Develop and monitor targeted marketing campaigns and strategies to promote the business's products.
- Conduct basic research to identify and address new client groups
- Organise and run effective promotional activities, exhibitions and events
- Update website content and associated data analytics for marketing applications
- Fully exploit our social media platforms and campaigns
- Establish and develop a customer relationship management (CRM) database
- Design, present and implement new digital and online marketing ideas and initiatives
- Support and communicate the companies culture through internal marketing
- Previous b2b marketing experience
- Ability to manipulate social media platforms and the company website to generate new business leads and enquiries
- Maturity and confidence to deal with new business clients over the phone
- Creative ability with copywriting and/or graphics software
- The ability to manipulate and analyse data for statistical and financial reports
- A genuine awareness of the commercial aspects of marketing for services rather than products
- A starting salary commensurate with relevant skills and qualifications
- Pension scheme with employer’s contributions
- Generous annual holiday entitlement,
- Excellent career opportunities in a fast-growing business
- A genuine ‘work/life balance’
- Friendly, professional office environment
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: b2b Marketing Assistant, Reference: gh / 11109". Thank you for your interest.