Business Development Manager
- Research and identify new business opportunities.
- Following up on leads and converting new business.
- Monitoring market trends, potential areas of growth, competitor performance and industry developments to maximise opportunity.
- Identifying new key accounts and developing relationships.
- Providing expert knowledge and solutions to customers.
- Having strong knowledge of company capabilities, products and procedures to ensure maximum customer satisfaction while driving sales.
- Raising the company profile through a multitude of platforms.
- Maintaining up to date and accurate information through proficient use of the company system.
- Growing accounts to ensure maximum profitability.
- Experience of business to business sales, ideally in an engineering / manufactruing capacity.
- Strong drive to succeed.
- High levels of organisation.
- Computer literate.
- Confident presentation skills
Strong re numeration package
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Business Development Manager, Reference: gb / 1902-47". Thank you for your interest.