Brewster Partners are working with an employer of choice in the Worksop area to recruit for an Administrator. This role is a central function and provides administrative support to various teams within the business. The company are well located for candidates travelling from Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Wakefield due to excellent motorway links. This role provides the opportunity for professional development because the company is committed to developing the chosen candidate to reach their full potential and there is movement within departments.
A large part of this role is inputting and cleansing data but you will also be involved with project work which is extremely varied.
- Inputting data into an existing ERP system
- Various project work
- Working with various departments in the business
- Working in an extremely busy office
- Proven administration skills in an office environment is essential
- Professional attitude
- A candidate who is looking for an opportunity for professional development
- Excellent attention to detail
- Career progression
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Data Administrator, Reference: GB / 1712-144". Thank you for your interest.