Planner / Scheduler
Brewster Partners are recruiting for a very successful company in Doncaster who due to growth are recruiting for a talented Scheduler / Planner to manage a team of engineers ensuring all service level agreements are achieved and work produced is of a high standard.
This is a National role and will involve arranging engineer schedules throughout the UK, ordering equipment, organising jobs and general admin to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls from customers
- Plan for an Engineer visit if needed; check the engineers schedule, know which skills are required, allocate to the nearest appropriate engineer
- Ensure jobs are completed efficiently, and within the agreed timescale
- Order any parts required for the Engineers work
- Produce quotes for the customer based on the work required
- Maintain good relationships with service providers and clients to keep customer base
- Respond to email enquiries
- Previous experience in a scheduling / planning role is essential
- Strong work ethic
- Good working level of ICT skills on applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good geographical knowledge for efficient route planning.
- Salary of upto £23,000 per annum
- Working hours 8.30am – 5pm
- 25 days annual leave plus stats
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Wellness programme
Key Account Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Planner / Scheduler, Reference: GB / 1608-13". Thank you for your interest.