Internal Sales Support
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for an experienced Internal Sales Support candidate for our client based in Chesterfield.
Our Client is experiencing massive growth due to sales being up 40% this year. My client is looking for a candidate to support with processing of orders.
- Processing orders.
- Producing delivery notes and invoices.
- Arranging transport.
- Following up sales enquiries.
- Following up on sales leads.
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
- General office duties.
- Excellent IT
- Organisational and communication skills
- A strong customer focus with a can do attitude with a genuine interest in helping and supporting customers
- A polite and friendly attitude
- Able to work as part of a close knit team, whilst having the confidence to handle issues independently and remaining calm under pressure.
- A minimum of two years’ experience of working in a sales environment would be an advantage.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Health Insurance.
- Hours of work: 08.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Internal Sales Support, Reference: GB / 1602-13". Thank you for your interest.