IT Operations Manager
A unique opportunity for an experienced IT operations/project management focused candidate to join this leading company, part of a very well established, global business.
- The role will involve the creation and maintenance of the local operation IT plan (including IT projects, critical IT activity, IT service improvement, IT Security, and IT cost)
- Ensuring the implementation of the global IT strategy in the business through the definition of business requirements, the execution of IT projects and deployment of agreed services (applications / technologies)
- Ensure governance and performance of relevant IT vendors / service providers
- Ensure resolution of IT issues impacting business performance - act as the escalation point for IT in the Business Unit
- Ensure compliance with global policies and standards
- Manage finance and budgets (forecasts, actual vs , etc)
- Track and report progress and performance against objectives, service level agreements,
- budgets and agreed KPI’s and metrics
- Coordination of the delivery of local IT services
- Delivery of End-market /Area focussed projects
- Business analysis activities in support of the deployment of global / regional / local solutions
- Experience of leading IT / business engagement
- Experience of operating in a complex geographical/ functional matrix organization is preferable
- Considerable functional change management experience with advanced stakeholder and risk management skills
- Degree Educated, with strong post graduate work experience including a business facing IT role and/or IT Services environment
- Breadth of IT knowledge
- Experience in shaping and executing transformations in the area of Retail, Trade Marketing, Route to Market, Business Development
- Good grasp of Marketing business models and related value add IT capabilities
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 (or similar ERP), Selima (or similar HR system), MPOS / Verofy (or equivalent EPOS system) are preferable
A competitive basic salary up to £49,000 is on offer plus bonus and benefits.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: IT Operations Manager, Reference: EW / BH15450". Thank you for your interest.