Our client is a highly successful and expanding global manufacturing organisation - they are searching for an ambitious and creative Marketing Executive to add to their growing marketing team.
To capitalise on its current commercial achievements the business is planning for significant future growth and the marketing strategy is critical to support these plans.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join an established, yet ambitious group of companies and to take the next step in your career. The role is focused around supporting four companies in the group, to achieve their objectives through all aspects of the marketing mix. This includes but is not limited to:
- Creation of engaging sales and marketing content across all platforms including online, print, social and email.
- Working closely with the sales teams to identify opportunities to develop the marketing strategy to support their objectives.
- Working with clients / and buyers to produce engaging case studies
- Creation of proposals for clients / internal
- Exhibition planning (UK and International) and attendance where required
- Social media planning / management to grow social media following across all platforms
- Updating company websites with news and new products etc.
- Reporting – Using tools such as Google Analytics and CRM to identify trends / opportunities to make data driven marketing decisions
- Contributing to the development of the marketing strategy for the business
- Working with agencies to implement changes
- Market research
We are looking for the following experience:
- Solid experience gained within a B2B marketing role
- Proven experience of completing projects that have made a positive impact on the business.
- Social media channel growth
- Exhibition management
- Experience in using marketing to generate leads / opportunities for a sales team
- Competitive salary, based on experience up to £25,000
- Onsite gym
- Generous pension and holiday allowances
Interested? Please apply immediately.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Marketing Executive, Reference: EW / BBH15435". Thank you for your interest.