This is a fantastic chance for an experienced Digital Analyst to join an established, leading and global, household digital brand, based in their London HQ.
This exciting role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced team driving advertising revenue. The role will report to the Head of Advertising Yield and sit within the advertising team driving revenue, data, research and insights to the immediate team but also the wider Advertising business. The role also requires working closely and supporting multiple internal stakeholders within the Advertising department, development team and wider business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain reporting tools for the Advertising Team (Tableau, Burt,Google Data Studio).
- Become the go to point of contact for all Analytical systems within advertising team (Tableau, GA, Burt, Data Warehouse etc).
- Work closely with the internal analytical team.
- Adobe audience management, updates and optimisation across multiple platforms
- Support in programmatic/text/direct insights and data analysis to optimise revenue
- Commercial experiments analysis
- Maintain and enhance complex advertising data
- Indirect revenue financial reporting and reconciliation
- Developing insights through Insight builder, TGI, GA, Tableau to support business decisions
- Strong skills in SQL (including running advanced queries) and visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau or Google Data Studio) are a must-have
- Solid experience working with data storage solutions and data management
- Enthusiastic, proactive attitude, eager to learn
- Basic salary up to £42,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday increasing with length of service
- Up to 7.5% employer pension contribution
- Progression opportunities within the business where and when appropriate
- Constant and on-going training through Learning and Development offering
- Access to the company's well-being program
If you fit the above criteria and are eligible to work in the UK please apply immediately.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Digital Analyst, Reference: EW / BBH15248". Thank you for your interest.