Senior Programmatic Specialist
This is a fantastic chance for an experienced Programmatic Specialist to join an established and leading, global, household digital brand, based in their London HQ.
This exciting role offers an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced team, driving programmatic advertising revenue. The role will report into the Ad Operations Manager, working alongside two Campaign Managers, and will focus on supporting their performance team across PMP, PD, PG deals across spanning several SSPs. The successful candidate will be working closely with multiple internal stakeholders within the group, offering fantastic opportunities to learn and develop.
Responsibilities will include:
- Execution of all tasks involved in ad campaign management for programmatic clients across multiple SSPs ensuring the best use of inventory to exceed client KPIs.
- QA, troubleshooting and successfully optimise campaigns to ensure great results and maximum revenue. fulfilment - monitoring performance and delivery, reporting and analytics.
- Drive revenue growth through existing clients
- Identify revenue opportunities / trends within the market from self-obtained insights / industry feedback.
- Lead key client QBRs and Post Campaign presentations.
- Become a subject matter expert, keeping up to date with industry news and developments.
- Assist in the pitching/brief response process to identify ad opportunities and develop client business.
- Relevant ad operations experience is a must-have
- Inquisitive and technical skill-set able to examine and problem-solve.
- A strong understanding of, and interest in, the programmatic industry/ecosystem
- Collaborative attitude - must be able to work in cross functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, independent and highly motivated self-starter with an eye for detail
- Commercially minded
- Analytical, able to manipulate date in Excel, identity trends, troubleshoot and make strategic business recommendations
- Up to £45,000 basic based on experience
- 25 days holiday increasing with length of service
- Up to 7.5% employer pension contribution
- Progression opportunities within the business where and when appropriate
- Constant and on-going training through their Learning and Development offering
- Access to well-being programme
If you fit the above criteria and are eligible to work in the UK, please apply immediately.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Senior Programmatic Specialist, Reference: EW / BBH15206". Thank you for your interest.