Sales Account Executive
This is a rare chance to join this unique, global ad-tech business as they continue to grow their UK team. With a new round of funding and big growth plans, they are now looking for a Sales focused Account Executive to help drive their sales strategy and fuel growth in the UK. They already work with some of Europe’s largest and most respected media brands and are currently active across over ten markets.
Your focus will be to sell to publishers predominantly in the UK, with the chance to expand elsewhere to help maintain and expand current growth. Responsibilities will include:
- Identify potential publishers - reach out to relevant contacts to qualify, nurture and close
- Book meetings with identified potential clients
- Maintain pipeline by following up on meetings and deals
- Help build long-term relationships throughout
- Help build sales material and sales strategy, so the process always improves
- Proven success in a B2B new business sales role within a SaaS, or digital marketing business
- A solid understanding of digital advertising and ad technology
- Driven, determined, and self-motivated - persistence is key as well as the ability to work independently
- Someone keen who can grow with the role and take on new responsibilities along the way.
- Competitive base salary up to £45,000 and uncapped bonus potential
- Great opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- Hybrid working - the role will require some time spent in London 2/3 days week
- No micromanagement - it’s your responsibility to achieve your monthly goals
- Well-integrated CRM to support your workflows and achieve your goals
- Competitive salary and commission
- Phone and computer for work
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Sales Account Executive, Reference: EW /BBH15204". Thank you for your interest.