This is a fantastic chance for an experienced Marketing Assistant with a background in the professional services sector to join this leading, award-winning legal firm based in Leeds.
This is a highly varied, autonomous Marketing role that will span both offline and online marketing, PR and events. Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and implement marketing activity
- Advise and implement marketing activities to support business development activities
- Support members marketing activities
- Develop and release marketing content across digital platforms
- Maintain the social media presence of Chambers within agreed guidelines
- Managing and coordinating social media campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter and relevant blogs.
- Management of corporate social media accounts and the provision of social media training and support for members and staff.
- Coordinating client communications - email updates, news alerts
- Organisation of internal and external events currently webinars and training.
- Reviewing market profile, raising activities such as entry into Legal Awards.
- Managing and updating the website via the CMS system and ensuring news, topics, articles and other relevant content are captured to enable the site to be truly reflective of the practices. Reporting on website user statistics, optimizing the website for different users/platforms - website analytics with support from the web designers.
- Supporting the collating of submissions and proof reading for legal directories.
- Managing the production of all literature eg: team newsletters and brochures (including collation of copy, copy-writing and proof-reading).
- Daily management of PR and announcements.
- Ensuring correct use of corporate identity by all staff.
- Managing any other marketing requests as required including giving advice and guidance on business and member development activities
The successful candidate will have:
- A solid marketing background gained in a legal related firm - this is a must-have
- Strong experience using CMS systems
- Skills using Digital marketing platforms and excellent data analysis/interpretation/reporting skills
- Copy writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of using MS Office 365
- Ability to work autonomously, driven and self-motivated with exceptional organisational skills
A competitive basic salary circa £27,500 depending on experience, 33 days annual leave, a split between office and remote working.
If you fit the above criteria please apply immediately!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Marketing Coordinator, Reference: EW / BBH15166". Thank you for your interest.