Digital Marketing Coordinator
A rare opportunity for a budding digital marketing coordinator looking to further develop skills across all digital channels with this well established, award-winning, innovactive customer-focused b2b business who are leading suppliers of workplace equipment.
- Working across SEO, PPC, affiliates and social this role will co-ordinate and manage the company’s online and digital media programmes, including SEO, PPC affilaite and email campaigns;
- Segment online customer base to enable more effective target marketing and increase e-commerce sales using tools such as Google Analytics
- Develop the website to improve customer experience and sales through web merchandising, cross sells and upsells and evolution of online presence and web offer
- Contribute to the development of wider database marketing activity and offline marketing communications.
- Report on digital marketing performance
- In conjunction with the Marketing Manager and any third party agencies or consultants, determine the strategy for PPC campaigns and the ongoing evaluation and reporting of such campaigns utilising various analysis tools including Google Analytics
- Maintain the marketing activity calendar to co-ordinate marketing activity
- In conjunction with the Marketing Manager and any third party agencies or consultants, implement effective SEO strategies and demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of how search engine rankings work and the implications for web site construction.
- The development and co-ordination of effective affiliate marketing programmes and the strategic acquisition of incoming links to the web site.
- In conjunction with the Marketing Manager, product marketing team and where appropriate external service providers, the effective implementation of email campaigns and the development of continuous improvement to conversion metrics.
- Cost effectively grow brand awareness on-line across both new and core customer groups through all digital marketing channels
- Become a champion of the e-commerce channel to facilitate the development and evolution of the webstore and online operations
- Working with the product marketing team, merchandise the Company’s products on the website to maximise sales
- Proactively manage the website offering and work with other departments on such as products becoming out of stock, changing lead times and the suggestion of alternative product options to minimise customer dissatisfaction and complaints
- Monitor and manage any third party customer review sites such as Feefo
- Suggest improvements to site look or functionality to improve the customer experience
- To manage ongoing conversion rate optimisation on the website and design and co-ordinate A/B testing
- The creation and management of a comprehensive competitor analysis programme.
- Monitor, analyse and report on agreed KPI’s relating to e-commerce activities
- Provide insight into web performance and suggest opportunities for increased sales
- Digital marketing experience with skills across SEO, PPC, social media marketing, email, and/or affiliate marketing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with experience using Excel and Google Analytics
- Experience using Google Adwords and Magento
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
A competitive basic salary up to £30,000 depending on experience, pension, free parking & flexitime.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Digital Marketing Coordinator, Reference: EW / BBH15154". Thank you for your interest.