Head of Digital
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced digital marketing lead to step into this exciting role of Head of Digital - you will be joining an incredibly exciting and fast growing creative marketing agency who specialise in growing founder-led product and lifestyle e-commerce brands. They pride themselves on their strong client relationships, forming close partnerships while considering all digital channels and managing client's marketing spend as if it was their own.
Your ultimate responsibility of this role is to drive performance of the delivery teams and hit client and company KPI’s. You will manage the delivery of the company’s digital marketing strategy and provide vision and leadership to your teams, managing their development and progression.
- Work with the strategy team to translate client requirements into deliverable campaigns that convey the critical elements including objectives, goals and strategies
- Work with the New Business function during the pitch process to outline forecasted results
- Responsibility for identifying opportunities within existing client accounts and to propose, plan and pitch compelling ideas and strategies
- Responsibility for managing and leading the digital marketing teams to deliver industry leading digital experiences for clients
- Responsibility for driving innovation and encourage the team to seek out and identify new trends in digital
You will be an expert and amazing at your job, but your attitude and behaviour matter the most - enthusiasm, curiosity, intuition and personal drive for self improvement.
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager who is naturally drawn to people and is ready to roll their sleeves up and get their hands dirty.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have solid experience in a digital marketing management role
- Have a strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Have experience in growing and managing a team to deliver short and long term business goals
- Be ready to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty
A highly competitive salary based on experience, 33 days paid annual leave, private health and fantastic career opportunities are on offer for the successful candidate. This is a really unique chance to progress your career with such an innovative and successful agency.
Interested? Please apply immediately!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Head of Digital, Reference: EW / BBH15065". Thank you for your interest.