BI Solutions Architect
We are excited to be working on this new and unique commercially-focused BI Solution Architect opportunity, which will play a pivotal part in this established, yet innovative and constantly evolving, global corporation's Data and Analytics team.
Based in their London HQ, this role will ultimately transform the way this part of the business operates. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis and Data modelling for existing and new BI solutions
- Design/Develop ETL flow including Backend Database and Middle tier activities
- On-boarding and migration of external provided BI solutions
- Main driver and member of project teams for digitalisation initiatives through structuring and supporting processes for collecting, storing, processing and analysing consumer/customer data from various sources via different channels
- Project Management related to BI and reporting Systems in general
- Support in transforming and migration of current reporting portfolio to PowerBI through MS Azure toolbox, Snowflake etc.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and product owners to collect and mature BI requirements against a strong Business Case to design new BI solutions using the latest BI and Analytics technology available
- People Development – communicate development programs, coach team and ensure succession planning and talent pipeline.
- Stakeholder Management – Ensure strong collaboration with end markets as well as with back office stakeholders.
- This position also requires a drive towards experimenting with technology, developing prototypes together with the team and others. You will act as the highest-level technology domain expert on BI and Analytics technology, responsible for advising the business on maximizing the use of available technology to solve business critical problems
Skills & Experience required:
- Solid experience in data modelling and solution architecture ideally in marketing related functions
- Experience in either a BI Consultant or Developer role, with hands on experience developing ETL, Data Warehouse and BI solutions in an enterprise environment.
- Preferably experience using Snowflake, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft BI or similar BI platform technology
- Pro-active, creative, and dynamic.
- Can work independently, have high drive, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, and a holistic view of BI assets when architecting new solutions
- Ability to communicate and interact with stakeholders at different levels across functions within the organisation
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
A highly competitive basic salary, excellent bonus scheme and fantastic benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate as well as incredible career development opportunities.
Location: London - office based with some remote flexibility
Interested? Please apply immediately if you fit the above criteria.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: BI Solutions Architect, Reference: EW / BBH14719". Thank you for your interest.