Digital Analytics Manager
Exciting to chance for an experienced digital marketing analys to join one of the UK's most established and leading e-commerce businesses with millions of customers.
The Digital Analytics Manager will provide crucial marketing analysis and reporting across a range of platforms, helping the business to set up and steer its customer acquisition / retention strategies, paid search and advertising campaigns, optimise tagging, and boost ROI.
- Own GA implementation, exploiting existing & new features that are available
- Ensure websites are fully tagged up tracking both Macro & micro-goals & events correctly
- Establish baseline trends & patterns to report on potential issues & opportunities
- Use 1-2-1 training, workshops & ad-hoc sessions to help inspire & educate stakeholders around attaining relevant insight from GA
- Analyse all marketing activities from performance marketing to brand advertising, and inform the business on how to optimise channels and boost ROI and conversion rates.
- Deliver insight into driving sales and becoming more efficient in advertising activities – in particular paid search
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence team, bolstering the management information produced
- A background in either Marketing Data Analysis, Paid Search Analytics or Digital Marketing is preferred - a good knowledge of all would be ideal
- Google Analytics qualifications - Highly skilled with GA (Universal Analytics), GTM, and Google Ads
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Ability to influence a wide audience, presenting recommendations that are based on data and facts – not just producing reports.
- Excellent time management and self-organisation
- Experience of large and small technology change projects within a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience within a fast-paced digital focused environment across nalysis, hypothesis formation, dashboard preparation, stakeholder management and presentation
- Knowledge of setting
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in a quantitative field (statistics, economics, etc.) or a related field would be a bonus
Highly competitive basic salary c.£40-42k depending on experience, staff discount, free gym, free parking, 20 days annual leave, pension
If you fit the above criteria please apply immediately!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Digital Analytics Manager, Reference: EW / BBH14663". Thank you for your interest.