Technical Support Analyst
This is a fantastic chance to progress your IT career with this established and leading, national business.
Responsible for the day-to-day support of the IT infrastructure supporting operations at all UK sites with primary responsibility for Head office-based IT operations.
The main responsibilities will be to provide exceptional IT Customer Service and Support through company standards and guidelines, logging resolutions thoroughly in the Service Desk System and interacting effectively with business users and business partners. Key focus areas include proactive approach to technical support & problem management and the participation in IT change programmes.
- The focus will be on supporting Head Office based systems
- Ensure service levels are met to agreed performance standards
- To proactively ensure maximum benefit and return is delivered by the IT Services Team through effective prioritisation, co-ordination and direction
- To co-ordinate business partners whilst meeting key objectives and project deliverables
- Provide presentations, training and support to ensure business users remain proficient and confident in the use of business systems
- Adherence to International standard requirements in relation to Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental (including energy)
A keen interest in IT and a high level of communication/presentation skills incl. good influencing skills and the ability to work under pressure is key.
Solid experience preferable in an IT support role, in a medium/large company environment supporting the following suite of technologies:
- LAN infrastructure (HP Procurve) incl. Radio-Frequency/Wireless solutions
- Microsoft Windows based technologies: Office365, Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Server 2008 and above, Microsoft Azure
- VMware (vSphere 6) & VEEAM Backup and Replication
- IBM SAN/FC Switches
- Sophos Endpoint Protection and Encryption, Airwatch MDM, Forcepoint Cloud Security, Apple IOS/ Android.
- Telecommunications – Avaya IP500 and Xima
- Database knowledge of Oracle/Pervasive DB’s advantageous
- AIX Operating systems knowledge advantageous
- SAP R/3 knowledge advantageous
A competitive starting salary is on offer for the successful candidate (up to £25,000) plus benefits.
Interested and fit the above criteria? If you are eligible to work in the UK please apply immediately!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Technical Support Analyst, Reference: EW / BBBH15155". Thank you for your interest.