Product Owner - Tech
Our client is a tech first company in the healthcare space who are set to revolutionise the industry. Due to continued success and growth they are looking to hire a newly created role for a Product Owner/Developer.
Responsible for driving the direction of products working with stakeholders and the SCRUM team to realise the digital vision, reporting progress on items as well as any issues or blockers to the CTO. The work will cover the creation and management of the product backlog, acting as the voice of the customer to the development team and delivery of the product roadmap. Part of an in-house core team, consisting of an Enterprise Architect, Lead Developers and a growing team of Software Engineers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation and prioritisation of items in the product backlog
- Liaising with business stakeholders to define the product vision and manage the product roadmap
- Working with UI/UX designers on the ideation of products ensuring value is delivered to the business. Ideally you can produce lo-fi designs to accompany your work
- Ideate and document business workflows and customer journeys
- Actively work to remove impediments from the team to ensure sprint goals can be met
- Documentation within documentation platform
- You are familiar with Agile development methodologies and working within the SCRUM framework.
- Extensive product ownership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentational skills
- Good experience with Confluence and JIRA (or other similar products)
- Strong skills on ideation and documentation of workflows and customer journeys, the ideal candidate is fluent in BPMN as a notation language
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Good technical documentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management
The successful candidate can expect a competitive basic salary up to £55,000 depending on experience, plus benefits. You’ll be joining an innovative, successful, fast growing business with good opportunities for development. This role will be based in York, with 3 days working remotely currently.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Product Owner - Tech, Reference: EW / BBBH15019". Thank you for your interest.