Trainee Management Accountant / Assistant Accountant
Brewster Partners is excited to be recruiting for a Trainee Management Accountant to join a longstanding, well established engineering business in Hull. The role would suit someone who is ideally AAT qualified and studying towards either CIMA or ACCA, who has a drive to learn and grow in a stable supportive environment. Study support will be provided for the right candidate.
- Prepare accurate monthly management accounts
- Prepare and reconcile Divisional accounts
- Prepare monthly accounting accruals
- Prepare non-standard journal vouchers for input into the general ledger
- Developing the company's daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Ensure accounting and data capture processes are adequate for HMRC
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and monthly financial forecasts for the Divisions and the company.
- Ensure adherence to all company and statutory policies and reporting requirements
- Fully AAT qualified
- Ideally working towards either ACCA or CIMA (or willing to study towards these qualifications)
- IT literate including a strong grasp of Excel
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to attend both internal and external training
- Committed to development in a finance & accountancy career path
- A strong communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Great location in Hull
- Study support provided to the right candidate
- A chance to truly grow your finance career
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Trainee Management Accountant / Assistant Accountant, Reference: ER / TMA14733". Thank you for your interest.