Accounts Payable Team Leader / Purchase Ledger Team Leader
Brewster Partners are excited to be recruiting for an Accounts Payable Team Leader to join a fast growing, dynamic and exciitng business easily accessible in Retford. The role would suit a strong Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger professional who is ideally AAT qualified and who has previous experience of managing a team.
- Coding and processing of supplier invoices
- Scanning of supplier invoices
- Seeking approval for invoices
- Responsible for preparing supplier payments accurately and to agreed terms.
- Reconciling supplier statements, resolving issues and queries.
- Aged Creditor Analysis.
- Acting as a first point of contact for enquiries via telephone or email, building and maintaining solid relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with external regulatory reporting.
- Liaising with auditors.
- To support the Accounts Payable team in completing all relevant tasks on time and to the required quality
- Completion of the monthly KPI’s
- Carry out ad hoc duties as requested by the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Ideally AAT qualified or part qualified
- Strong purchase ledger experience
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills to include Excel and accounting specific software
- Calm under pressure
- A strong team player and clear communicator
- Previous experience of managing a team is essential
- A supportive team in a growing business going through an exciting period of transformation and acquisition
- Great transport links, close to a train station and with free parking on site
- Good benefits and a great working environment
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Payable Team Leader / Purchase Ledger Team Leader, Reference: ER / TL14189". Thank you for your interest.