Semi Senior Accountant
Brewster Partners are working with a well established firm of Chartered Accountants based in Retford as they look to expand their workforce. This is a practice with an excellent reputation with their clients and who also have a proven track record of bringing trainee accountants through.
- Preparing and submitting accounts for Ltd companies, sole traders and partnerships
- General bookkeeping for clients
- Preparing personal and business tax returns
- Reviewing and submitting VAT returns
- Processing payroll for certain clients
- Liaising with clients to resolve queries where necessary
The successful candidate will have experience in practice and will be looking for somewhere to develop and train to become Qualified.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Practice experience ideally
- Able to deal with client queries promptly and effectively
- AAT Level 3 Minimum
£18,000 - £22,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Semi Senior Accountant, Reference: ER / SS14893". Thank you for your interest.