Retail Store Manager
The company is going through a sustained period of rapid business growth and success as they continue to win multiple industry awards. The business is built on integrity and values and has a unique offering and an exceptional culture. With sites throughout the UK, our client is well established and can provide fantastic career opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Retail Store Manager to join the company, opening up a brand new store on the outskirts of Birmingham.
Retail Store Manager required for a food retail business based on the outskirts of Birmingham. As Retail Store Manager you will report into the Regional Retail Manager/Head of Retail and be responsible for all aspects of the store and leading a team to ensure the highest standards are maintained. Working closely with the wider store management team you will endeavour to deliver a fantastic service to customers, putting them at the heart of everything you do. Further responsibilities are detailed below.
- Drive sales through excellent merchandising and product ability; driving performance of other colleagues in this area through coaching
- Achieve KPI's and targets as agreed
- Coach all colleagues to provide excellent customer service, leading by example
- Assisting in the delivery of budgets and improving financial performance
- Ensure all work is processed daily
- Work with the management team to encourage innovative ideas to improve store performance
- Accountable for agreed store standards
- Improving the management capability of the team
- Ensuring maximum availability
- Undertaking quality reviews
- Managing performance through setting objectives, reviewing performance and holding 1:1s
- Leading, coaching and guiding the supervisory team
- Responsible for all HR activities and issues within the store
- Ensure training for all colleagues is carried out and accurately recorded
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Be a natural leader with drive and enthusiasm to deliver the very best results.
- Be hands on, with the ability to gain credibility and trust
- Experience in developing and leading teams in a retail environment is essential.
- Flexible and adaptable to support the needs of the business.
- The capability to work under pressure and be able to multi-task.
- Experience in colleague management and colleague development.
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and manage own and direct reports workloads.
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to motivate others.
- Ensure that brand integrity is maintained at all times.
If you have experience managing a store within a food retail environment apply now for immediate consideration!
£36,000 - £41,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Retail Store Manager, Reference: ER / SM14939". Thank you for your interest.