Retail Section Leader/Deputy Store Manager
The company is going through a sustained period of rapid business growth and success as they continue to win multiple industry awards. The business is built on integrity and values and has a unique offering and an exceptional culture. With sites throughout the UK, our client is well established and can provide fantastic career opportunities.
Retail Store Section Leader required for a food retail business based in Corby. As Retail Store Section Leader you will report into the Store Manager and be responsible for a part of the store and leading a team to ensure the highest standards are maintained. Working closely with the wider store management team you will endeavour to deliver a fantastic service to customers, putting them at the heart of everything you do. Further responsibilities are detailed below.
- Assist the Store Manager with Sales Budgets, KPI’s and departmental rotas.
- Develop and lead a team and encourage contribution to sales and product availability.
- Plan team rotas and overtime.
- Deliver Sales through first class merchandising and product availability.
- Train, coach and develop colleagues to provide excellent customer service.
- Analyse departmental data to identify opportunities and risk in order to develop future plans of action.
- Taking responsibility for departmental HR activities.
- Deliver high store standards and operational statutory compliance.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Be a natural leader with drive and enthusiasm to deliver the very best results.
- Experience in developing and leading teams in a retail environment is essential.
- Flexible and adaptable to support the needs of the business.
- The capability to work under pressure and be able to multi-task.
- Experience in colleague management and colleague development.
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and manage own and direct reports workloads.
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to motivate others.
- Ensure that brand integrity is maintained at all times.
If you have experience leading a team within a food retail environment apply now for immediate consideration!
£23,000 - £25,750 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Retail Section Leader/Deputy Store Manager, Reference: ER / SL14362". Thank you for your interest.