A stable, profitable business in an ever growing industry, looking for a qualified/finalist CIMA / ACCA / ACA candidate to join their existing finance team. Working closely with the FC, you will provide financial insight into past performance as well as evaluating implications of business decisions and proposals. The successful candidate will have full responsibility for producing timely and meaningful Management Accounts for sevaral companies across the group.
- Timely production of monthly management accounts in line with the group timetable
- Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts.
- Provide monthly KPIS and variance analysis.
- Full P & L and Balance Sheet ownership, responsibility and reconciliation.
- Maintain Fixed Asset, depreciation accounting and reconciliation.
- Cash flow forecasting and Capex monitoring.
- Responsible for ensuring accounting guidelines are applied.
- Maintain financial controls in line with group requirements.
- Assist the Financial Controller in creating a new Management reporting pack.
- Improvement to systems, processes and procedures
- Liaise with Auditors and provide year-end audit information.
- Manage, review and mentor 2 assistant / trainees.
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualified or finalist
- 5 years of experience in a finance environment
- Strong IT skills, ideally to include SAP
- High level of Excel skills is essential
- Comfortable managing two more junior staff members
- A strong, confident communicator
- 33 days holiday
- Down to earth, supportive and friendly team
- Within an industry that is growing strongly and will continue to
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant, Reference: ER / MA15026". Thank you for your interest.