Brewster Partners have partnered with one of Yorkshire’s leading legal companies in the UK.
My client has immediate requirements for a Technical Architect to design the structure of my clients IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture and coding standards are adhered to and implemented at the highest level.
- Ability to plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams including SDLC lifecycle
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs, conduct code reviews, and provide guidance and mentoring to team members
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet user needs and business goals
- Solid understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Knowledge of DevOps principles
- Familiarity with various operating systems – Windows, Unix, SQL
- Experience in cloud technologies
- Organisational and leadership skills
This is a new position with requirements to communicate at the highest level, by translating complex requirements into functional architecture. This also includes ‘hands-on’ software development experience and management of complex multi-disciplined projects.
The ideal person will have proven experience as a Technical Architect or Technical Lead with ‘hands-on’ experience of software development and system administration.
- Remote or hybrid working arrangements
- Private healthcare
- Interest free travel loans
- Company pension scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 25 days
- Birthday leave – an extra paid day off on your birthday each year
- Staff social club with regular social events
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Technical Architect, Reference: DC / BBBH16114". Thank you for your interest.