Recruitment Coordinator & Candidate Sourcer
At Brewster Partners, we have built a culture of empowering individuals to achieve more. If you are passionate about advancing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the team at Brewster Partners.
We are looking for a multifaceted and enthusiastic individual to join our recruitment team in Sheffield as a Recruitment Co-ordinator and Candidate Sourcer.
Brewster Partners are a well-established and growing recruitment business, with offices across Sheffield, Doncaster, Leeds and Manchester (with other locations on the horizon).
This is not a sales role and you wouldn't be pushed into finding business. The Individual will be responsible for assisting recruiters on coordinating and identifying candidates for vacancies across the region.
You will be working with hardworking, highly motivated, high performing Consultants but within a non-corporate culture, who all share the same drive and passion that successfully typify the company. A healthy work/life balance is promoted within the company with dynamic working (home/office) offered to all.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with recruiters to agree the strategy and approach for each role
- Source applicants for roles
- Post vacancies to relevant job boards.
- Assist the Recruiters with writing interesting and relevant job adverts
- Screen and source CVs, forward shortlisted candidates to the hiring team for review and send regrets to unsuitable candidates.
- Schedule/co-ordinate interviews for hiring manager
- Maintain regular communication with applicants & candidates, hiring managers and internal team keeping all parties informed of status of hire at each stage.
- Notify unsuitable candidates after interview.
Skills & Experience:
- Highly organised; can plan own time and plan recruitment projects
- MS Office – including Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written communication skills, ideally able to write creative copy
- Confident and able to manage senior staff’s expectations
- Continuous improvement of processes
- Able to manage a workload of 15+ vacancies with support from the team
- Ideally at least 1-2 years HR/recruitment experience but open to individuals who are looking to make their first step into this sector.
- A competitive salary on offer
- An ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career in recruitment or an perfect opportunity for someone looking to get into a career in recruitment.
- Dynamic working environment (office/home)
- Huge development opportunities
- Fantastic suite of staff benefits
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Recruitment Coordinator & Candidate Sourcer, Reference: CB / PRC - SHF". Thank you for your interest.