Finance Manager : Family Owned SME : Start ASAP
A market leading business with a turnover around £20m in Halifax are looking to appoint a Finance Manager to join their expanding finance team and be a key member of the senior management team within the family owned business. The business operates within the manufacturing sector and has an international presence in terms of sales and manufacturing capabilities.
This Finance Manager will work extremely closely with the FD and this is a pivotal new role for the business. This role will appeal to a candidate who is looking to join a business who has a strong track record of success and are continually looking to add to their revenue streams with organic growth.
The role will oversee all of the statutory reporting requirements and also oversee a team of five within the department.
This role will have full responsibility for the following remit:
- Full responsibility for financial reporting, monthly management accounts, and transactions
- Take responsibility for a growing finance function from part qualified to transactional level accountants overseeing a team of five
- Management of the annual budgeting and forecasting process including cash flow forecasting
- Prepare and complete all statutory compliance
- Analyse business performance to the senior management team advising on potential improvements and supporting the implementation of these improvements.
- Ad hoc projects including preparing the budgets for these against predicted & actual costs
- Take the lead on the annual audit and being the point of contact for the external auditors
- Oversee payroll and transactional processes including invoicing
- The business is looking to appoint an individual who can play a major part in the long term future of the business and business partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Fully Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Experience within a growing SME would be useful but not essential.
- They are looking for someone who has extensive team management experience
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a high standard and be an effective communicator
- Experience working in manufacturing would be advantageous but not essential
- A driven, proactive and reliable accountant with a strong track record of leading a team.
- Up to £45,000
- 33 Days holiday including bank holidays
- Fantastic working environment with great office where everyone is highly valued within the business
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Finance Manager : Family Owned SME : Start ASAP, Reference: CB / BBBH15591". Thank you for your interest.