Management Accountant : Harrogate : Immediate Start
A rapidly growing business based in Harrogate are looking for a management accountant to be the key point of contact in finance and provide key support for senior managers and directors. They are part of a larger market leading group with over £30 million turnover.
This role will be well suited for a high organised individual, someone who thrives on being part of a rapidly growing business where they can assume responsibility for driving performance forward. The ability to maintain composure throughout and promote continuous improvement is a key characteristic within this position.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing continuous trend/variance analysis by liaising with operations teams within in the organisation
- Ensuring regular maintenance of invoicing for both sales and purchases, ensuring payments are delivered on time
- Producing profit ,loss and balance reconciliation sheets on various time scales (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Maintenance and implementation of control schedules
- Ensuring adherence to financial timetables. while ensuring compliance within set policies and procedures for the group and clients respectively
- Assisting in delivery of budget processes and annual property budgets to set deadlines
- Implementation and review of processes to ensure both administrative and reporting efficiencies
- Ensure the maintenance of GDPR compliance are upheld
- Manage a relations with key internal departments
- Managing an effective team, providing coaching and support to improve performance while adhering to deadlines and operating procedures
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA Finalist, part qualified or full qualified accountant
- 2-3 years of prior management accountant experience
- Experience operating within the property/construction industry would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills with personnel across multiple company areas
- The ability to remain composed while still being focused on objectives with good, clear judgement
- Competitive salary on offer up to £30,000 - £35,000 for the successful candidate plus benefits
- Dynamic working environment with flexible working
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant : Harrogate : Immediate Start, Reference: CB / BBBH15490". Thank you for your interest.