Hygiene Manager : Nottingham : Immediate Start
Brewster Partners are working currently with a rapidly growing FMCG business to expand their Hygiene operations in their Nottingham based manufacturing facility with the opening of a Nights Hygiene Manager. The role necessitates hygiene standards are maintained by ensuring all operating stations and equipment are cleaned to schedule and up to the satisfactory standard.
With an annual turnover of £25 million and multiple manufacturing sites, this role provides exciting potential for someone to integrate into a brilliant workplace already boasting over 200 current employees.
- Managing and monitoring performance and the hygiene operatives of the business
- Delivering relevant and efficient training to ensure quality standards
- Reporting daily on shift efficiency and carry out relevant audits from site management
- Work closely with HR on any personnel issues and the recruitment process
- Undertaking COSHH risk assessment as per H&S requirements and delivering relevant COSHH training to staff
- Stock & ordering of factory consumables & chemicals
- Managing of H&S staff including training, organising of ROTAs and holiday sign offs
- Managing hygiene aspects of new equipment and work fabrication
- Undertaking chemical titrations
- Leading a customer attended audit of hygiene of the factory, demonstrating hygiene systems
- Working alongside the technical team to understand swab data, with the aim of driving down any issues to increase the environmental standards
This role will be well suited for an individual who likes to get hands-on, who enjoys working in a fast pace environment and has prior experience of managing a team. Prior hygiene/cleaning experience is also essential. A key attention to detail and clear communication skills, both written and verbal are paramount to success in the role.
Package on offer:
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £35,000)
- Flexible working days through the week
- Night shift pattern
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Hygiene Manager : Nottingham : Immediate Start, Reference: CB / BBBH15481". Thank you for your interest.