Interim Group Financial Controller : Doncaster
I am working exclusively with one of our key clients in Doncaster who are looking for an Interim Group Financial Controller to provide support through a busy year-end period and take the lead on preparing for their audit.
The business is looking for this person to start immediately and the role will run for the next 4/5 months.
- Producing UK statutory accounts
- Producing management accounts and monthly reporting
- Liaising with the Auditor and co-ordination of all audits
- Prep of monthly/quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
- Statutory reporting and compliance
- VAT returns, consolidation and compliance/reporting
- Year end work - stat packs, tax packs, audit, statutory accounts
- Supporting the FD on project as and when required
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of month end, quarter end and year end timetables
- Driving improved financial analysis and MI across the business
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Ideally someone who has a strong technical background in practice before moving into industry
- Proven ability to hit the ground running
- The ability to work in a fast passed and busy environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential in order to build strong relationships with key personnel across the business
Day rate between £400/450 per day depending on experience
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Interim Group Financial Controller : Doncaster, Reference: CB / BBBH15392". Thank you for your interest.