Commercial Finance Business Partner : Rotherham
Brewster Partners are working exclusively with hugely successful business around the Rotherham area who are looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner and Commercial Accountant to their growing finance team.
The business has a turnover of around £15m and their reputation for innovation is a key market differentiator against their competition. The business has a clear vision and strategy and now is a fantastic time to join an expanding reputable business who are looking for a commercial astute accountant.
The business is looking for a dynamic and driven Finance Business Partner who can help improve current systems and processes and has a proven ability to influence key internal stakeholders within the business. They will also key relationships with external stakeholders including customers, suppliers and investors.
This role will have full responsibility for the following remit:
- Primarily business partnering with commercial teams and non-finance operational managers to ensure accurate monthly reporting
- Keep up to date KPIS on a weekly basis and ensure to action any issues that arise recommending any improvements and ensuring these are delivered
- Deliver budgets and forecasts on time and with great attention to detail
- Provide support for commercial teams with a specific focus on profitability and cost reduction
- Be the conduit between finance and the operational teams within the business providing data sets to finance which accurately reflect the current state of operations
- To undertake any ad hoc finance work as necessary
- Design and deliver in a timely manner ad hoc reports
- Drive continuous improvement across system and all departmental processes
There will be key support from individuals and mentors within the business who will aid in the development of this individual.
- Ideally the successful individual will have a strong technical background but has a very strong commercial outlook into driving improvements within a business
- The candidate must be ACA,ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a high standard
- A driven, proactive and reliable accountant who is a team player and able to build relationships across the business
- You will have excellent communication with an ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- This role would suit an individual with an inquisitive mindset and an enthusiastic work ethic
- Salary £45,000 to 50,000 depending on experience + Benefits
- Excellent training and development with huge scope for progression
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Commercial Finance Business Partner : Rotherham, Reference: CB / BBBH15228". Thank you for your interest.