Senior Finance Business Partner : Projects : South Yorkshire
Brewster Partners are working exclusively with business in South Yorkshire within easy reach from the motorway network who are looking to appoint a Senior Finance Business Partner to take the lead on all strategic projects within the business. The business has a turnover of around £100m and their reputation for innovation is a key market differentiator against their competition.
The business is looking for a dynamic and driven Finance Business Partner & Project Accountant who can help improve current systems and processes and has a proven ability to influence key internal stakeholders within the business. The successful candidate should be looking for a role that has development opportunities to FC/FD.
This role will have full responsibility for the following remit:
- Primarily business partnering with commercial teams and non-finance operational managers to ensure accurate project estimates for cost of completion of projects
- Keep up to date KPIS on a weekly basis and ensure to action any issues that arise recommending any improvements and ensuring these are delivered
- Deliver budgets and forecasts for specific projects on time and with great attention to detail
- Provide support for commercial teams when looking and tenders, bids and provide accurate estimations on specific contracts
- Be the conduit between finance and the operational project teams within the business providing data sets to finance which accurately reflect the current state of operations
- To undertake any ad hoc finance work as necessary
- Design and deliver in a timely manner ad hoc reports
- Drive continuous improvement across system and all departmental processes
- The candidate will likely be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified but Qualified by Experience candidates will still be considered
- Experience of contract or project accounting would be beneficial
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a high standard
- A driven, proactive and reliable accountant who is a team player and able to build relationships across the business
- You will have excellent communication with an ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- This role would suit an individual with an inquisitive mindset and an enthusiastic work ethic
- Up to £60,000 + Benefits
- Excellent training and development
- Dynamic working environment
- Competitive package
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Senior Finance Business Partner : Projects : South Yorkshire, Reference: CB / BBBH15078". Thank you for your interest.