Interim Senior Statutory Accountant : Fully Remote Working
The business is a fast paced market leader within the technology sector and have a group turnover of over £200m. The business is private equity backed and are looking to acquire a number of businesses over the coming 12/18 months and as such are looking to grow their group finance team.
The business is completely unique in its market and they are an extremely ambitious group who are looking for likeminded individuals to join their team.
The group finance team are looking for some additional support within their finance team for at least the next 6 months to help pull together the group statutory accounts and group consolidations.
The key responsibilities include:
- Support in the production of UK and international statutory accounts
- Support production of monthly group consolidation
- Provide variance analysis and commentary for any deviations to budget/forecast/last year
- Prepare interim and annual audit files
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and financial forecasts, including identification of areas of risk and opportunity
- Develop and maintain financial controls around accounting systems and policies
- To liaise with auditors during audit processes
- Fully Qualified ACA / ACCA with relevant statutory reporting experience
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a high standard and have advanced IT Skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Will be a driven a driven, proactive and reliable accountant who is a team player
- Commercially aware with ability to suggest & implement improvements in financial reporting
- Competitive Day rate between £350-£450 per day
- Fully Remote working
- 6-12 Month contract
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Interim Senior Statutory Accountant : Fully Remote Working, Reference: CB / BBBH14996". Thank you for your interest.