Management Accountant : Manufacturing : Flexible Working
Our client, based in South East area of Sheffield near junction 31 of the M1, is an established global manufacturing business with ambitious plans to continue to grow within their market. Turnover for the UK entity is sub £40m but they are part of a much larger multinational who have a rich history stretching over 100 Years. They have proven to be resilient throughout the Covid-19 period and are now looking to recruit and Management Accountant to their team.
They key responsibilities of the position include but not limited to:
- Production of month end accounts to tight deadlines
- Preparation and posting of in month journals.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide analysis for variances against expectations and historic data
- Finance business partner with operational manufacturing team
- Assist FC with ad hoc month end and in month tasks.
- Assistance with review of balance sheet reconciliation and journals
- Attend and participate in monthly management meetings with directors
- Project work to suggest and recommend internal controls and process improvements, to streamline processes
- Qualified accountant ACCA or CIMA
- A track record of delivering accurate work on time and in a fast pace environment.
- Able to demonstrate team building skills and being a team player
- Good verbal and written communicator at all levels and in varying situations
- Thorough understanding of Financial Systems
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure and deliver results to a defined deadline
- Expert level of skills with Excel and data manipulation (Macros, VLookup & Pivot Tables)
- Team working skills
- A competitive salary on offer up to £40,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible home working (1 – 2 day per week)
- Other corporate benefits
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Management Accountant : Manufacturing : Flexible Working, Reference: CB / BBBH14804". Thank you for your interest.